The September 4th v1.06 patch (sometimes incorrectly referred to as 1.6) has released. This update is approximately 2.2GB in size for the PC, 1.5GB for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
In addition to including content for the Armored Kill DLC, there are a number of gameplay changes and bug fixes. The complete list is available at the Battlefield Blog, but to keep from boring you to death, I’m listing only the biggest changes below.
- Reload times slightly changed for most weapons to better match animations
- Minimum damage increased on UMP, PP2000, M1911, M5K, and 12 Gauge buckshot rounds
- Slightly lowered the range bonus of the heavy barrel on most Assault Rifles
- Slightly reduced range penalty of the suppressor on most guns
- More recoil on M16A3 and M4A1 [Read more...]